Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

♪ So some good news ♫

  I've been invited to a convention for North Dakota Authors and Librarians only!! Yay! I'm not completely sure what it is, but I know it is to introduce North Dakota authors to the librarians in the area.

Working hard I guess on Blackberry Blossom. Thank you guys for the ideas! Golden Sunrise is getting revised right now. My mom read it. I like to have her read it overall to see what she thinks of it. I love how she circles all of the horse terms and wonders what the are. "What does this mean??" she writes. :) Lets see. Do you know them? You should. Some of the terms she didn't understand: true collection, leads, pace. haha. I can't wait to send Golden Sunrise off to the publishing house! It's got a lot of work to go though . . . .

Check out bookblogger's interview on her blog here: http://booknook4you.blogspot.com/2011/06/author-interview-with-mattie-richardson.html . Thanks bookblogger! (haha thanks for snagging that horrible picture of me. :P)

Also, my friend Lulu is hosting a givaway on her blog. I am sponsoring it with one of my books. Check it out and see if you can win a copy! http://movies4him.blogspot.com/

Any of you have facebook? My parents finally said it was alright, so maybe I can make some new friends. :)

Mattie

4 comments:

  1. That so great!I won a writing contest at my Library.There was a writing class that I went to and they had a flash fiction contest(200 words,complete story, 20 minutes)..and my story won!If you ant to read it I posted it on my blog here:http://missionkool.blogspot.com/2011/06/me-as-promised.html

    I couldn't find the contest Mattie...maybe the post hasn't come out yet?That was an awesome interview!You guys both did awesome.No facebook for me.I don't like the layout really either :) I don't understand True collection but the other I've heard before.Can't wait for more Mattie!Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really familiar with them either. The leads are the reins, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting invited to the convention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gonna post anytime this millennium? =3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)