Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another Update

Man I wish I had time to write on this blog. But with 4-6 people constantly using this computer, parents who won't let me have internet on my own computer, and six + hours a day taken up by that horrible chore called school, this blog always get shoved to the back burner.

I am trying to post more. Its just going to have to be occasionally instead of every day. I even started typing out a part of "Golden Sunrise" for you to read, but I won't be able to get that up for awhile until I get a good chunk of uniterrupted computer time, as its pretty long.

But I have a picture for you of something fun that I got to get. Soooo Cuuuuttee!






I was going to call them "Storm" and "Dusty" after the two characters in my book, but the little black one seemed like a better Storm to me so they are dubbed Storm and Stardust.

All for now,

Mattie



4 comments:

  1. The little horses are so cute! :) What breeds are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those horses are so cute! So are you! :)

    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I was doing a bit of blog hopping, and I found yours! I'm following you for sure!
    Come check out my blog!
    {Rebekah Brielle}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks so much Maddy you are way too nice! And thanks for the follow Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)