Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

MIA: Mattie Richardson

Ahem. I, uh, Mattie Richardson, seem to be missing in action lately. I am sorry blogger friends, life just always seems to get in the way. I need to work on my other blog too, before I get too behind on answers. I will try to get that done today too.

Tommorrow I go to make balloon animals for kids at a party in Enderlin. It sounds fun, its the second job I've had doing it. On April 14 I will be talking to another school (this time in Minnesota) about Appaloosy. And I've been invited to be a special guest at the "Taste Of Norway" thing going on in Enderlin, I'm supposed to play my fiddle in between dances, make balloon hats and swords, and teach kids guitar chords as part of nordic challange. Boy, my planner is filling up fast.

That's what mainly has been going on, but there has been some fun things for me to do too. I am working again at a greenhouse about a mile away where I mainly enjoy the scent of beautiful green flowers and feel the glorious sun filtering through the greenhouse while outside there is still snow on the ground with a nasty 20 degree high. I would almost work there for free sometimes, but I do need money for some things.

I rolled my car on the way to fargo and now I am stuck with my huge black van again. Hey old pal, and hello teasing again. I really am going to try to get the car fixed though so we can have something with good gas milage.

Sold out of 100 copies of Dusty's Trail in less than four weeks, I need to order more but I dont have any money. The Ransom County Gazette wants to do an article on my second book but I want to make sure that I have books if I do that.

So that is what has been going on mostly. And I'll try to keep up more often. :)

Mattie

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! Hope things are going well for you. :)

    I awarded you on my blog:

    http://desiringgodsdesires.blogspot.com/2011/04/ive-been-awarded-d.html

    Go check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mattie, I wanted to let you know I have an award for you at my blog! http://tianaloveshorses.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where on earth are you? (Obviously not on the computer.) :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you post again? Maybe sometime this millenium? Or, better yet, this century? I'd say before the rapture, but that was supposed to be yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)