Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ahhh Fall Now

  I've always liked the fall. It's getting a little cooler, leaves start falling off the trees, halloween is soon and so is my birthday. Of course, I don't really like the fact that school starts again and Ice Cream, Etc. is closed and now I have to work at Jays. My mom and six of the kids are gone so just me and Sawyer are home. I've been helping my dad work on a roof in town lately and so he owes me and for my birthday I'd just like him to take me to Missouri so I can buy a car. (no I don't have my own yet--I just drive his) But I don't think that's possible, so otherwise I'd like to put my birthday money toward getting an electric guitar. I'm sick of acoustic. Kinda selfish, aren't I? It is my 17th (!) birthday so I think it should be kinda special. I mean, I only have one left while I'm still living in this house. :)




    As far as my second book goes, it is still untitled and right now it is in the hands of Ley Bouchard, editor of the Valley Equestrian Newspaper. She is going to read it and edit it some. I hope to have the book in my hands by December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)