Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Roofing

     Sometimes it seems like days just go by too fast and busy for me to post anything. I have been helping my dad and brother to roof a house and have come home too tired to post anything every night. I haven't gotten anything for my birthday yet, and I don't plan on getting a vw anymore. For right now anyway. So I think that I will tell you a little bit more about me.
     I live in rural North Dakota with two brothers and five sisters. I own two horses (neither or which are Appaloosas) and one miniature cow. My parents have a lot of chickens, guineas and ducks. So it's kind of like a hobby farm, but we only live on five acres so it's not really.
     I am the oldest in my family and I am not really tall but not really short, either. I have blueish eyes and red hair. I hate the way I look sometimes, but there's nothing I can do about it so I just live with it. (and try to have fun) 
   My action photographer, (aka my ten year old sister Clarissa) is in South Dakota right now, so I'll have to rely on old pictures for now.  Here's a picture of me when I was first starting to sell my book, about two years ago.


     My favorite things to do are riding horses, writing stories, playing violin and guitar, driving, working at the DQ in the summer and jumping on the trampoline in the rain. I've lived here since I was thirteen, and the first summer we lived here was the one that I wrote my book Appaloosy.
    More Later!
        Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)