Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A windy day . . .

     Nothing too unusual has happened in the last two days. Yesterday I worked at the Traxside in Enderlin. I tried waitressing for the first time, rather than cook. I can't figure out what would be better, but for now I think I'll waitress. I like cooking because then you don't have to deal with annoying people but I have a hard time wading through and jumping over stuff in that kitchen.
     Woke up at 6:30 AM this morning, (early for me!) started school with Geometry. I use a computer program for that, if you're wondering. I was glad I woke up early because I got my school done by 2:00. I could have went to work at the Traxside but I stayed home to work on my third novel. Well, actually I'm working on two but the one I worked on today is the third in my horse series. I already have the bare bones laid out and the title, "Golden Sunrise". Kind of funny, I still can't think of a name for my second one.
     The other book I'm working on is a teen novel set in the time of the great depression. It's about people, so it's hard and slow going. It's just so much easier to write about horses.
     It is raining outside and the wind is blowing constantly, the weather said it could gust up to 50 mph! I put the calf in the barn but the poor horses are still ouside. Hopefully it will warm up for a little longer. I don't want snow yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)