Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Advance Order Coupons

The advance order coupons aren't totally amazing, and I'm not sure that I can make them super special like I wanted to. But here's what they look like anyway:





I am not an artist and can't make them very eye-appealing, but I will be sure to write a special note on them for everyone! And I will include a small plastic horse with each advance order coupon, just to get you in the mood.

 
 
      Is everyone getting ready for Christmas? I get called a scrooge sometimes, but only because I don't feel like getting ready for Christmas (buying gifts, listening to Christmas music constantly, and watching Christmas movies) until about two weeks before. But I've changed my Appaloosa in the corner there, he's ready for Christmas! And soon I will put up a Christmas playlist.
     But, in all this chaos, remember the reason for the season, which I'm sure you all know. (Luke 2)

    Merry Christmas!
     Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)