Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Monday, December 13, 2010

I've been tagged!

Oh, no I've actually been tagged! This is an interesting tag from Bleah Briann, an ipod shuffle kind of tag. Here are the rules:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

I'm adding one rule though:

7. If you have ten or fewer followers, you only have to tag 10 friends 

I don't really think it's fair though, because I only have about 40 songs on my mp3 but oh well!
  Here we go:



If someone says, "are you okay?"  what do you say?

"Dynamite" By Taio Cruiz

What would best describe your personality?

"One of the Boys" By Katy Perry (ooh soo true! how'd I get that one?)

How would you describe yourself?

"Swing, Swing" by the All-American Rejects

What do you like in a guy/girl?

"Take on Me" by Aha

How do you feel today?


"Everyday Hero" by Allstar

What is your life's purpose?

"Light up the Sky" by the Afters

What's your motto?

"Freebird" By Lynyrd Skynrd

What do your friends think of you?

"I'm Just a Kid" By Simple Plan

What do your parents think of you?

"21 Guns" By Green Day
What do you think about very often?

"Rock and Roll Train" By AC/DC

What is 2+2?

"Fifteen" By Taylor Swift (Ha!)
What do you think of your best friend?

"Teardrops on my Guitar" By Taylor Swift

What do you think of the person you like?

"The Spirit of Radio" By Rush

What do you want to be when you grow up?

"Monster" By Skillet

What do you think when you see the person you like?

"Runaway" By Mike Posner

What will you do at your wedding?

"Juke Box Hero" By Foreigner

What will they play at your wedding?

"White and Nerdy" By Weird Al

What is your life story?

"Fireflies" By Owl City
What do you want to be when you grow up?

"Thriller" By Michael Jackson
What do you think of your friends?

"More Than a Feeling" By Boston

What is the worst thing that could happen?"Owner of a Lonely Heart" By YES


What is the one thing that you regret?
"Carry On my Wayward Son" By Kansas

What makes you laugh?"Land of Confusion" By Genesis


What makes you cry?"Don't Stop Believing" By Journey


Will you ever get married?

"Bad Day" By Daniel Powter
What scares you the most?

"Dancing Queen" By Abba

Does anyone like you?

"The Devil Went Down to Georgia" By Charlie Daniels


If you could go back in time, what would you change?"Go Your Own Way" By Fleetwood Mac

What hurts right now?

"The Christmas Song" By Owl City

What would you want to say to the person who tagged you?
 

"One Way or Another" By Blonde (Sorry Bleah!)

What will you name this note?
"Life is a Highway" By Rascal Flatts


Whew, that was a long one!! I think I used almost every song on my Mp3 for this one!

I tag

Lulu
Courtney
Lauren
Austin
Ceanna
Sierra
St. Jimmy

And that's all I can think of! Anyone feel left out? Let me know and I'll add you on my list!!!  (cause I need three more people)
Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)