Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Sorry I can disappointing sometimes

  Hey there-- I now have 5 followers! It only shows five because of some kind of glitch that won't let Bleah Briann follower icon appear on my blog. Thank you to all followers! Including the newest one, weezer (who is actually someone I know in real life who probably doesn't even want to follow-but that's a long story.)
   I'm sorry that I can be disappointing sometimes. Tommorrow I promise to put up that book excerpt!
   Tommorrow I am also supposed to work and play guitar at the Christmas thing in town but I might chicken out, I still don't know. I've been playing for about a month now (I got an electric guitar for my birthday in October) and I've been teaching myself. Not really long enough to play very good, but oh well.
     Can I do it?
     I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)