Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today is the day that

. . . you get to look at the painting that will be used on the cover of Dusty's Trail! I'm so excited, the painting looks great. Sorry about the poor quality--this is all I have for now. The painting was a complete original created by David Sweep of Minnesota and is currently residing in Nebraska at the publishing house.

Okay so--CHANGE OF PLANS my computer/camera will not work to let me find the picture-so I'm going to cheat and let you look at the Cover Proof that was sent to me via email. It kind of spoils it a little bit, but oh well.




  You know that feeling you get--when your computer refuses to do anything you want it to? I really have that feeling right now because it really isn't working. >:-(  At least you get a little look at what the basic thing will look like. 

  Happy Trails!
   Mattie

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a pretty cover! :)

    Can't wait to read the book!

    Blessings {and happy trails}
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mattie

    I am new to you blog, but I wanted to let you know that I followed your blog, and that Anora from Ride em cowgirl sent me. I hope this is what I am supposed to do because I am not exactly sure.

    Gallop Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gallop Girl!
    Thanks for following. I hope you like my blog filled with horse stories and writing helps. Do you have a blog that I can check out? I will enter Anora another time, too. :)
    Mattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Thanks, Gallop Girl.
    Anora
    PS. I love the name. I can relate. Galloping is the *best* thing in the world. I feel this connection to the horse when I gallop. It is special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah and Gallop Girl is entered in the contest too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mattie
    I really like your blog. Actully I write stores myself (allthough I do not publish them). I also really appreciate your advice and tips! They are so helpful!

    Yes, I have a blog, but I do not have any posts on it yet. You see, I'm new to blogging. But, my blog address is: http://thegallopgirl.blogspot.com

    I will try to get a post out as soon as I am able, and I will let you know.

    Gallop Girl

    PS Thanks for your interset in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you Anora, Galloping IS the best thing in the world! Lucky for me, my horse loves it too!

    Gallop Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha HA HA I Already read this book (I found it in your room)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)