Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Top Five Jobs I Want

   As I am already seventeen years old, I have been thinking about what kind of job I would like to have. Can you believe that I am still undecided?! I wish I could really make up my mind. But while I thought about it, these were the top five jobs that I really want.


#5 Horse Breeder

  I know it's hard work, but if I could make a living off it I would love to breed champion horses! I would also like to train horses, I love being able to accomplish amazing things with amazing horses.

#4 Cartoonist


 I love drawing cartoons! Part of the reason I love drawing cartoons so much is because of how frustrated I get when I try to draw things realistically. It's different with cartoons. It doesn't matter if it doesn't look real. I actually love to draw in the style of Butch Hartman cartoons, making myself and my family into cartoons. 

#3 Nascar Driver
 Getting paid to drive?? And drive FAST? I would so LOVE that job. I could do it for free.

#2Rockstar

 I've got the guitar, now what? I would love to be a rockstar, except for I would be one of the few who would actually set a good example. And let's face it, we have a shortage of good female rockstars. 

#1 Best-Selling Freelance Author
  Wait, aren't I that already? Well, not quite yet. Only 900,783 more books to sell. Okay, okay I know I could probably never make the best-seller list, but I think that I would be content with just making a living. I'll have to do a little more work on that though.



   Now you know what I'd like to do when I grow up. =) I thought I'd take an entire blog post to tell people because they are always asking me since I'm homeschooled.
 But when I do figure out what I want to do realistically and for sure, I'll let you know.

Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)