Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Entry For Scezzle's Contest

 I figured that since she is having a contest with so many divisions, I should enter at least one of them. I'm going to enter the pet picture one, in the Cute, wait, maybe the Pretty division. (What do you think? Scezzle?)Here's a picture of my Golden Retriever Cody:


     I'm not that great at photography, but it's the best I've got for now. I think I'm going to enter the bedroom makeover contest, too, but first I have to clean my disgusting room!
♥Mattie

4 comments:

  1. Wow! So cute! (Cody sure is a popular name huh? And not only for dogs.) Yeah! You're my first entery! So which one, pretty?
    I love Golden Retrievers, they're my favorite breed! I like it best when they have a dark redish coat, like yours.
    Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Cody is so cute! I know another dog named Cody.
    I have a dog too! His name is Chubby!
    I have a picture of him on my blog, Life...The Way I See It, if you want to see his picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Scezzle,
    I would like to enter this one in Pretty. He looks pretty. I can't wait to see who wins the contests!
    ♥Mattie

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)