Follow if you are a writer and/or dreamer . . . or if you're just awesome.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Writing Tip Wednesday




I love writing

I hate writing

Sometimes I enjoy writing.

I am feeling like a horrible writer. I am so stumped. I haven't written anything for almost two weeks. I haven't done any marketing with Appaloosy. I still don't have Dusty's Trail. My Cheyenne of Golden Sunrise refuses to talk to me. I can't even think of anything to write for Writing Tip Wednesday.
 It's your turn.


Vent.
Sometimes writing is so very hard in different ways. Pour our your frustrations. Maybe they will give me an idea for my writing. (Ha ha. But wait, maybe . .. ) I could use your help. :S I don't have any ideas for posts right now so see below for my answers to the comments I have been reading. Thanx,
♥Mattie


8 comments:

  1. @Seraphine Lorimer
    Hi Seraphine~
    I like historical fiction the best but I like fantasy too. The main reason I don't read a lot of fantasy is because there isn't a lot of decent Christian material in fiction out there. Maybe you are the next big author in fantasy? :) I would love to read something from you. I entered you another time for putting the button up too.
    Thanks,
    Mattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. To order my book would be $10.50 total including the book itself, the shipping, and the blood, sweat, and tears put into writing my first ever novel. (Okay, maybe not the blood, but you know what I mean . . .) If you can wait about a month I might be able to put it up on amazon. Check out the "buy books here" page on this blog too. Thanks!
    ♥Mattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just a reminder--
    Everyone who puts my button up is entered another time, no exceptions! I'm keeping track. Keep it up!
    ♥Mattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen the button on my three blogs???

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really weird. You're post says it was posted at 3:36 pm. But, where I am it's only 2:09.

    I put your button on my book blog too. Am I entered again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. On my Life...The Way I See It blog, I posted the beginniging of a story I'm writing. Could you read it and tell me what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you seen the button on mine?
    Great Fantasy books=
    The chronicals of narnia
    Umm...MAN! I can't even think of any other fantasy books I've read! I'll get back to you on that...
    Hve you checked out Ice wolf's storys? They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
Thanks for reading my blog! I love comments, so leave one =)